Who Knows

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bulk Deodorant


This morning my deodorant broke when I took the cap off. I didn't freak out because I had another stick in my cabinet under the sink. This is why I buy in bulk.


Posted by Pam Lyons at 11:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (41)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
  • ▼  2010 (35)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Eating your pride
      • Bulk Deodorant

About Me

My photo
Pam Lyons
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • We come as a package...
    12 years ago
  • Natalee's Nautical Nonsense
    14 years ago
  • Life in an Orange Town
    14 years ago
  • [Tragically Inspiring Stories and Other Grandiose Stuff]
  • ~*Everything Emily*~
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.