Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mr. Stover

I love Russell Stover chocolates!!!

My favorite is his chocolate covered marshmallow stuff. These come in pumpkins, santa clauses, hearts, and eggs on their respective holidays. AND on these specific holidays I stock up (or the day after these holidays because they're half off...I know I'm cheap... don't judge). I went to CVS today to get some hearts; they didn't have any so I got a box of chocolates for $2.50. YAY! I called my sister to check at the CVS in greenwood and here's how the texts went:

Me: Can you see if CVS had anymore chocolate covered marshmallow hearts (T9Word doesn't pick up on marshmallow btw)?
Su: I'll call the store. (she's awesome like that)
Me: Ok :)
Su: How many you want?
Me:How many do they have? ;)
Su: a lot
Me:15 don't judge
Su: It's ok...why you want so many?
Me: Because they're delicious and they only come out on special holidays ;)

Ps. Hershey's tries to come out with chocolate covered marshmallow stuff, but it's just not the same. Russell Stover dominates chocolate!

No comments: