I've have never been so ready to come home. I haven't been home since Jan 4th. By the time I get home in 2 weeks, that'll be over 8 weeks away from home; my longest time yet. O my word, I'M SO READY TO BE IN WATERLOO!!!!!!!!
So I thought I'd do a little reminiscing about things I love about Waterloo:
~My Mom and Dad! I still cuddle with them :)
~My Su! I think she knows this, but I was more than ready to get away from her when I left for Clemson (we'd spent 18 years to doing EVERYTHING together), but now I just want sit with her and pig out on chips and salsa and catch up on the lastest Waterloo/Greenwood gossip
~Camden :) He's a nut! And I need to teach him who he can run to when mom and dad aren't giving him what he wants ;) (miss them too, by the way)
~My Nanny! She's the coolest 77 year old I've ever met!
~Work! I love my job and my coworkers!
~Cooking with my dad :)
~Watching Big Bird on the pier!
~Mrs. Lois; that's who I catch up on the church gossip with!
~The Dollar General! It's a big deal in Waterloo!
~The train. All I hear around here are airplanes.
~My bed.
~No school.
~The corner in the kitchen counter where I sit til Mom yells at me. Sometimes I sit there just to get her feathers ruffled. hehe
~The fact that Clemson's only an hour and a half away.
~Being the only child at home ;) (Sorry Rick and Olivia).
I think that's it for now! Hope these 2 weeks go by super fast!
1 comment:
Su!!! I can't wait either...I believe it will have been 6 weeks since i've seen you and that it just too long!!!! I can't wait to eat chips and salsa with you!!!
Post a Comment