1. My store is finishing up a reset (nothing's in the same place) and a remodel (new decorations/signs/set-up). Naturally every customer's going to have an opinion. One lady came up with the maddest face asking where we hid the imodium. We helped her find it, then she said, "I'm tired of this, I'm gettin my groceries at Best Buy from now own." Great. Hope those computers taste good.
2. The hours changed at my store about 3 weeks ago. The sign saying they were changing was put out 5 weeks ago. An angry customer who couldn't get their meds Saturday comes in Tuesday repeating that the change "just ain't kosher, ain't kosher at all". Her daughter works for The Pig and was with her Tuesday.
3. One lady calls for refills on her meds. They were all transferred out last month. She asks to have them transferred back. I ask my preceptor, and she tells me that customer will need all new scripts (even though to have them transferred back is totally legal), "That's one customer I don't need." I love a pharmacist who stands their ground!!!!!!!
4. A gentleman comes in and sees 3 blonds in the pharmacy and jokingly accuses my preceptor of running a harem. I laugh. She gets an angry face. Better not mess with her girls!!!! I love feeling like part of the family after just a week :)
5. Apparently "ya'll" and "reckon" aren't normal. My new nickname is Waterloo. Charleston has met it's yankee quota.
2. The hours changed at my store about 3 weeks ago. The sign saying they were changing was put out 5 weeks ago. An angry customer who couldn't get their meds Saturday comes in Tuesday repeating that the change "just ain't kosher, ain't kosher at all". Her daughter works for The Pig and was with her Tuesday.
3. One lady calls for refills on her meds. They were all transferred out last month. She asks to have them transferred back. I ask my preceptor, and she tells me that customer will need all new scripts (even though to have them transferred back is totally legal), "That's one customer I don't need." I love a pharmacist who stands their ground!!!!!!!
4. A gentleman comes in and sees 3 blonds in the pharmacy and jokingly accuses my preceptor of running a harem. I laugh. She gets an angry face. Better not mess with her girls!!!! I love feeling like part of the family after just a week :)
5. Apparently "ya'll" and "reckon" aren't normal. My new nickname is Waterloo. Charleston has met it's yankee quota.

No comments:
Post a Comment